Creative Floral Designer
- National Leading Creative Floral Designer for nearly 42 years in his atelier and workshop florist boutique in the River Oaks area of Houston, Texas.
- David provides the finest quality, newest and most unusual floral materials from around the world and pairing that with truly “outside-the-box” creativity.
- He has given speaking engagements and demonstrations across the United States and Canada from Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas to Mar a Lago in Palm Beach, Florida.
- He is eager to offer his knowledge and experience to individuals wishing to enter a floral career.
Diana Calvillo de Chapa
Painter, Sculptor; born in Monterrey, N. L. Mexico.
- Diana is an artist who has been recognized by her work that reflects the Mexican contemporary spirit.
- Her work is inspired by a mix of values, through the abstraction of elements such as glass and metal; giving nature of art to these important elements from the Mexican industry.
Internationally Renowned Restaurant and Chef
- Widely admired for his international culinary experience, impressive knowledge, colossal energy, stint on Food Network’s “Iron Chef America” and head-spinning list of accolades. Alongside business partner Grant Cooper, has launched four top-of-the-chart restaurant ventures and has consistently garnered local and national praise.
High Fashion Designer
- A self-taught designer and the youngest of eleven children, began his career in fashion designing corsets and period costumes for The Miami City Ballet, and then for The Houston Grand Opera in his hometown.
- Designs featured on the cover of ELLE, and renowned retailers like Henri Bendel and Martha’s International on Park Avenue.
- Designs for firms such as CK, D&G and Gwen Stefani collection.
- Recently launched CZAR by Cesar Galindo, a unique ready to wear and bags collection.
Hugo Garza Leal
Director of Bonding and Cultural Development at the Monterrey Technological Superior Studies Institute (ITESM)
- Member for more than 36 years of the Cultural Board at the ITESM, the most prestigious private university in Latin-American.
- He is widely experienced in various genres: from theatrical to folklore and from opera to musical ensembles.
- He has taken students to present their artistic proposal through out Europe, South-America, Asia, Canada and the U.S.
David E. Merrel
CEO & Creative Director : AOO Events
- Creator and Top Dawg of Award Winning Blog DesignDawgs, an Internationally recognized online magazine and forum.
- He is been bestowed “Designer of the Year” by Event Solutions magazine and was awarded the prestigious Crystal SITE Award.
- Recognized leader in the event production industry.
Dean and Studio School Faculty Chair and Department Head of Art History, The Glassell School of Art, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Houston, Texas
- Long-time Houston-based artist whose works are sought after for private collections throughout the country and internationally.
Hon. Anisse Parker
- American Politician who was Mayor of Houston, Texas from 2010 until 2016
- She also served as an at-large member of the Houston City Council from 1998 to 2003 and city controller from 2004 to 2010.
- She is a Human Rights advocate and Highly recognized voice for the LGBT Community.
Glenburnie Private School’s Founder
- 38 years of educational and administrative experience.
- Passion and commitment to progressive classroom techniques.
- Leader in training techniques for a variety of sport, charity, and community forums.
- Thayer — a third-generation Houstonian — with over 30 years of experience is considered one of Houston’s finest professional photographers.
- Has been selected to produce portraiture of distinguished Americans including George H. W. And Barbara Bush, Lynn Wyatt, Dave Ward, Prima Ballerina Lauren Anderson, Rockets Superstar Hakeem Olajuwon.